Oh, I've had a fun evening escorting a Hollywood Diva, a Ninja, and a Ladybug around this evening during their candy foraging. So it's time for a little look around the blogosphere, to see what else is the talk of the town.
- There's something really strange going on over at "The Right Place." I looked around a bit, and we've got appearances by Bill and Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Howard Dean, James Carville, Cindy Sheehan, Chairman Mao, Dan Rather among others. It's quite the hangout, if you lean left.
- John Kerry said what??? There is a whole collection of stories on it at Wizbang - among other locations - including a response from John McCain. But don't fret for Mr. Kerry. It's the Republicans' fault that he said it. It's worth noting that this was the best the Democrats could do in 2004? Oh, and the MSM, personified by Chris Matthews, rides to Mr. Kerry's defense.
- One of the things that drives Republicans crazy is the double standard that applies to similar Democratic gaffes. Jay Tea summarizes them nicely.
- Michelle Malkin tries to warn you today about a scary tomorrow.
- Think she's joking? Check out what John Hawkins found at a left-liberal weblog.