In support of a few blog-friends:
- Jason Smith announces that has Texas Rainmaker blog redesign is complete, transitioning from the old Generation Why? It's a nifty look - have a gander. The content there is, of course, still great.
- Rick Moran's RWNH 'Carnival of the Clueless' is also up this week. Best piece in it: Rick's own look at a hit piece from the left, though there's plenty of cluelessness to go around.
- Will Franklin is blog-holidaying. In his stead Ken McCracken, Hoodlumman from FIU, and Wunderkraut are holding down the fort. The latter has an interesting look at the disorientation that comes after sudden change.
- Mr. Right's caption contest is always a treat. The runner-up in last weeks competition may be familiar ...
- Speaking of File It Under, do you know what happens with your computer at the office after you leave? Rob B. does.
- Finally, Karol points to an article revealing some startling hypocrisy by darling-of-the-left Noam Chomsky. See, captalism is only a bad thing for the rest of you.
See, there you go. I feel better already. More links to come ...